Tuesday, June 9, 2009

So Many Changes

Ok, so I've been working now for almost 3 weeks. The job itself is pretty easy and the people are great. It's nice to see my sister and brother-in-law there too. But (and this is a really big but) I so wish I didn't have to do this. I am totally exhausted. I can barely keep my eyes open on the drive home to pick up the kids from school. I'm up at 5 am to care for the animals and get myself and the kids ready to go, drop them each off at their destinations then go straight to work. Get off at 2 pm and go straight to pick them up. Get home around 4pm and then care for the animals again and tey to get some garden work in. Usually get in the house around 7-8pm and make dinner, do baths, etc. and hopefully get the kids to bed around 9pm. I make my dinner and try to get some computer work in. I fight the whole time to keep from falling asleep at my desk. I will finally go to sleep around 12-1 am and start it all over again. Of course I didn't mention any of the 'unexpected' things to occur during my days or the errands that must be done ASAP.
I don't think I have ever felt so damn tired before in my life. This is definitely a change that I don't want to have to continue.
Ok, so now it's 11 pm and I had 'one of those days' and I don't think I'm going to make it much longer for tonight. Sleep actually sounds good.
'Nightl.

No comments:

Post a Comment