Saturday, May 30, 2009

Got A Job

Well, I got an outside job. I didn't want to, but these times that are happening have put me in the position that I have had to. I am very grateful that the people who hired me thought about me to give me the position. I am the receptionist at the Harley Davidson shop in OC, Md. I've been there a week now and it's ok. I am still looking for a way to work from home because that is what I really want to do. My time, which was already so very limited, is more so now. It's extra challenging for me to get everything done in a day that I want to. The way things are with the economics of this country and so forth, are really providing me with experiences which are allowing me to know what I really want out of life. So, I guess to be thankful for what I DO HAVE and to know what I DO WANT is my focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment