Monday, August 24, 2009

Movin' On To Phase Three


Ok, went to the doctor last week to get some xrays. I am now able to go ahead and start putting weight on my foot and get some more therapy. The doc told me to go at my own pace. I will go back in 6 weeks to get some more xrays. The bones aren't totally healed yet. He said I'm doing very well considering the extent of my damage. He went over the xrays with me, my sister and my husband and we all got to see the true damage that was done. I am so thankful I still have my foot.
I found out the girl who hit me has a MySpace account. I checked it out. She did mention the accident and even posted some pictures of her bruises. It does look like she's enjoying her summer: surfing, partying, etc. I am glad she's ok. I'm going to see if I can post some pictures, too. They're not fun to look at, but it is now a part of my life which has and will bring some changes to my life and those around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment