Thursday, December 17, 2009

Back In The Hospital Again

Seems like my 'Accident Adventure' isn't quite over.
I'm back in the hospital after the doctors have found infection in my bone. All the metal hardware has been removed, I'm on some strong antibiotics, but hopefully this will be the cure and my bones can heal and I will be back to living my life as I am used to once again.
I'm back to no walking again. It's not so easy the first time, but I find it more challenging to do after you already went through it. The antibiotics are playing havoc on my stomach so now I get to add diarrhea to the picture, but hopefully we can find a treatment that works to cover that.
Don't know how long I will be in the hospital, but I'm to the point that I will do what needs to be done. Period.
This has been a very challenging year. Lots of obstacles. Financial problems. Stress constantly trying to take the forefront, but I won't allow it.
I definitely need to pay better attention to my thoughts and words.
I hope to have next year much more fun, much more financially secure, much more family friendly.
That is my plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment