Sunday, January 30, 2011

It's A New Year and Lots of Changes

I'm feeling great these days.
It's been a year and a half since the accident and my life is totally back to my normal. I take care of the animals, the kids the house. I've started a new business in internet marketing with Market America.
One of the reason's why I'm feeling so well, is because of one of their products that I started taking called OPC3.
On day three, I was waking up in the morning feeling no pain in my injured foot. Seriously!
Every morning, I would wake up in pain. The moment I would have to set my foot on the floor was agony. I was getting out of bed and going directly to my wheelchair. Then I would have to walk about 5 steps to the bathroom. As the morning would go on, it got a little better. I just learned how to live with the pain. As I often did (do), I would over-do it. By evening I would be in so much pain I sometimes had tears in my eyes.
So, imagine how much of a miracle I thought this was! By the end of the week I put the wheelchair up for good.
I had an appointment with my surgeon who told me I would need a bone fusion to stop the pain (hopefully). So, on week two I went to my appointment. The surgeon started manuevering my foot (I will never have total flexibility as there isn't enough bone and I will forever have swelling due to my capillaries dying), but she asked if I was in pain and I responded no. She told me she saw my xrays and I should be in pain. I told her I was, two weeks ago, but since taking the OPC3 I no longer was. She told me there was no need then to discuss having a bone fusion. She told me to come back in 6 months. Yippee! I really have had enough of the hospital.
So, I added some more supplements to my daily tonic. I really do feel good. I will be adding more.
The other products from Market America are great too: cleaning stuff, auto stuff, and I got the OPC/glucosamine for my dogs and my Mastiff in particular (who is 8) has a little spring in her step now.
We take the aloe for stomach problems or sniffles. I haven't gotten sick since taking my stuff. Even when everyone around me was getting a horrible stomach virus.
I really feel good about this company. They have done nothing but move up every single year--no matter what is going on economically out there. The people are friendly and helpful. It's total teamwork.
I'm meeting new people, going to meetings and events and doing presentations. Best of all I'm selling products that I have always wanted to get into--wellness. Preventative health care. I have my own website. We also have a cash back program with over 6000 retailers. I love to shop! I love helping people save money.
I think I'm going to do very well with this.
I want total financial freedom and I see how it has worked for others.
Just follow the blueprint.
BE WELL!

No comments:

Post a Comment