Friday, May 1, 2009

Understanding Quantum Physics

I would love to understand Quantum Physics. I don't want to know formulas or any really confusing scientific or technical descriptions of it. Just what it means in simple terms. I've been reading a little about it. I have so many interests in so many things and have all sorts of reading material going on at once, but I'd be more than happy to have someone email me maybe wanting to chat about this subject.
I feel that it's very important to understand it to some degree. This is not a subject that you can just approach anyone and strike up a conversation. A lot of times if I even mention the words I get looks of confusion. That's understandable, but I wish more people were curious about this stuff.
A funny, and a little bit embarrassing, thing happened to me today (only embarrassing to myself because I haven't discussed this with anyone); I love the Matrix movies. I've seen them all, several times. I don't consider myself unintelligent, but I really didn't understand the whole jist of the plot, but the special effects were awesome and I enjoy looking at Keanu Reeves a lot. Anyway, I get an email today from a particular newsletter I receive called "Metaphysical Mind", and in it the author gives the answer to what the movie was all about. Not that I was asking (I haven't watched it for a while), but after reading what was said, I realize that it IS an answer to a question I ask all the time. This is what the author of the newletter said:

"The Matrix was one of the most popular and thought-provoking movies of all time. Viewers all over the world were captivated by the film's primary message: People get into deep trouble when they mistake what they perceive for reality. What most viewers do not realize is that prior to the release of this groundbreaking film, western intelligence agencies were already using the term "the Matrix" to describe today's world. This was in contrast to their work with remote viewers, who would "escape the matrix" to gather intelligence. Art truly does imitate life.

In the movie, the Matrix is an elaborate Artificial Intelligence computer simulation that's so captivating that people mistake it for reality. People perceive they are walking about and interacting with others, but their physical bodies are actually submerged in fluid-filled pods, "plugged into" the Matrix, while their vital life force is harnessed to power the Matrix."

I have read "The Secret", I'm totally into reading everything written by Jerry and Esther Hicks who tap into a channeled source called Abraham (even if you believe that channeling is a bunch of hogwash, put out of your mind where all the information is coming from and just listen to the information itself with the wonderful open mind we were all given and it will all make sense), and I'm finding so many, many others out there who have so much to say on the subject of "reality". It has to do with Quantum Physics. It's all tied in. I want to understand it better. I know I will, because I've asked. That's how the Universe works.

No comments:

Post a Comment